If you leave a star rating (good or bad), consider also leaving a comment reflecting your reason for the rating. Comments are moderated and will not appear immediately. Comments of excessive length may be reduced or deleted as seen fit. If addressing various detailed issues, comments are more likely to be approved if each issue is presented as a separate comment. Comments that are merely insults or threats will not be approved unless they amuse me.
- 607 for Beginners—an overview of how the Bible does not support Jehovah’s Witnesses’ selection of 607 BCE for Jerusalem’s destruction.
- Jehovah’s Witnesses and 1914—explains why Jehovah’s Witnesses’ 1914 doctrine is so important to them, and how it cannot be reconciled with the Bible or secular history.
- Daniel’s dreams and visions—a consideration of the book of Daniel in its original context.
- Seven Times—a brief analysis of the historical context of Daniel’s “seven times”.
- Response to 607 website—deals with an apologist website that attempts to defend Jehovah’s Witnesses’ 607 doctrine.
- Pure Worship—Ezekiel revisited—a detailed review of the 2018 book, Pure Worship of Jehovah—Restored At Last!
- The Watch Tower Society’s 2011 attempt to defend 607—an overview of problems with the 2-part series appearing in the 1 October 2011 and 1 November 2011 issues of The Watchtower.
- The Watch Tower Society’s 2012 attempt to defend 607—an overview of problems with the articles appearing in the June 2012 issue of Awake! and the 15 May 2012 issue of The Watchtower.
- The Watch Tower Society’s 2013 attempt to defend 607—an overview of problems with the article appearing in the May 2013 issue of Awake!
- The Watch Tower Society’s 2014 attempt to defend 1914—a review of the 2-part series appearing in the 1 October 2014 and 1 November 2014 issues of The Watchtower.
- 607 and the new New World Translation—a consideration of the 2013 edition of the NWT in relation to Jehovah’s Witnesses’ beliefs about 607 BCE.
- God’s Word for Us Through Jeremiah via the Watch Tower Society—a brief overview of the Watch Tower Society’s 2010 commentary on Jeremiah.
- Watchtower Online Library—Let the reader use discernment—an overview of the Watch Tower Society’s habit of altering publications, focusing on Insight on the Scriptures.
What the Watch Tower Society gets wrong…
- Timeline—from 1048 BCE to 515 BCE as indicated by the Bible and secular history.
- JW Timeline—from 1118 BCE to 515 BCE indicating the Watch Tower Society’s chronology, and many of the problems therein.
- Persian Period Timeline—from the Fall of Babylon in 539 BCE until 330 BCE.
- Kings of the North & South Timeline—the conflict between the King of the North (Syria) and the King of the South (Egypt).
What Does the Bible Really Teach…
Concise comparisons of what Jehovah’s Witnesses believe and what the Bible actually says.
- … about Babylon’s 70 years?
- … about Daniel’s 70 weeks?
- … about Gog of Magog?
- … about the 144,000?
- … about the Gentile Times?
- 607 for Beginners—Study Edition—(from the forgotten archives) information from 607 for Beginners parodying the study article format found in The Watchtower—Study Edition.