A review of the new Pure Worship book is in progress, as time permits. In the meantime, discussion of the ‘390 days’ supposedly leading to 607 BCE is already addressed in the Charts section of 607 and the new New World Translation and the associated timelines.
- 607 for Beginners—an overview of how the Bible does not support Jehovah’s Witnesses’ selection of 607 BCE for Jerusalem’s destruction.
- Daniel’s dreams and visions—a consideration of the Bible book of Daniel in its original context.
- Jehovah’s Witnesses and 1914—explains why Jehovah’s Witnesses’ 1914 doctrine is so important to them, and how it cannot be reconciled with the Bible or secular history.
- The Watch Tower Society’s 2014 attempt to defend 1914—a review of the 2-part series appearing in the 1 October 2014 and 1 November 2014 issues of The Watchtower.
- The Watch Tower Society’s 2013 attempt to defend 607—an overview of problems with the article appearing in the May 2013 issue of Awake!.
- The Watch Tower Society’s 2012 attempt to defend 607—an overview of problems with the articles appearing in the June 2012 issue of Awake! and the 15 May 2012 issue of The Watchtower.
- The Watch Tower Society’s 2011 attempt to defend 607—an overview of problems with the 2-part series appearing in the 1 October 2011 and 1 November 2011 issues of The Watchtower.
- Response to 607 website—deals with an apologist website that attempts to defend the Jehovah’s Witnesses’ 607 doctrine.
- 607 and the new New World Translation—a consideration of the revised NWT in relation to Jehovah’s Witnesses’ beliefs about 607 BCE.
- Pure Worship—Ezekiel revisited—a review of the 2018 book, Pure Worship of Jehovah—Restored At Last! UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- Timeline—from 1048 BCE to 515 BCE as indicated by the Bible and secular history.
- JW Timeline—from 1118 BCE to 515 BCE indicating the Watch Tower Society’s chronology, and some of the problems therein.
- Kings of the North & South Timeline—the conflict between the King of the North (Syria) and the King of the South (Egypt).
What Does the Bible Really Teach…
Concise comparisons of what Jehovah’s Witnesses believe and what the Bible actually says.